On January 13, 2024, the Wyo-Braska Area Service Committee voted to change our service structure from Sub-Committee Based to Project Based Service.
The aim of the Service System Project is to bring us closer to the ideals expressed in A Vision for NA Service. Revitalizing and evolving local services are a key part of achieving this goal. We hope to:
• Increase the amount of services we can provide
• Make service a more rewarding process
• Increase unity throughout NA
• Improve our reputation as a viable program of recovery
Taken from The Service System Project / The Group Local Level page 5
A Vision for NA Service
All of the efforts of Narcotics Anonymous are inspired by the primary purpose of our groups. Upon this common ground we stand committed. Our vision is that one day:
• Every addict in the world has the chance to experience our message in their own language and culture and find the opportunity for a new way of life.
• Every member, inspired by the gift of recovery, experiences spiritual growth and fulfillment through service.
• NA service bodies worldwide work together in a spirit of unity and cooperation to support the groups in carrying our message of recovery.
• Narcotics Anonymous has universal recognition and respect as a viable program of recovery.
Honesty, trust, and goodwill are the foundation of our service efforts, all of which rely upon the guidance of a loving Higher Power.
School Panels – Cheyenne
H&I Meetings in Jails – Cheyenne and Nebraska
Area Unity Days
Project Leader for H&I for Laramie
H&I Project Members (Men and Women Volunteers)
Project Leaders for School Panels in Laramie and Nebraska
To submit a project for area to consider, or join a current project, you can attend an area business meeting or send an email to: